Open Enrollment is your opportunity to make/change your plan elections, add/drop dependents for the upcoming year, and change your monthly sick leave usage.
Selections made during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2024
You will be able to make changes October 16th through November 10th, with a January 1,2024 effective date.
Webinars for Retirees
What's New for Retirees...
Over-The-Counter (OTC) Wellness Benefit for Medicare members enrolled in the California Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Plan (KPSA). Starting 1/1/2024, the County’s KPSA Medicare HMO plan will include a $70 quarterly benefit for OTC health and wellness products delivered to their home at no additional cost
OTC health and wellness product includes:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Allergy, cough, and cold remedies
- Antacids, laxatives, and stomach aids
- Pain reliever and fever reducers
- First aid kits, joint support, and incontinence products
- Blood pressure monitor and thermometers.
- Diabetic supplies such as compression stockings and sharp containers
Starting 1/1/2024, eligible members can get their order by:
- Visiting kp.org/otc/ca
- Calling 1-833-569-2360 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday 7 am to 6 pm
Exhibitors for Retirees
The Fund provides a comprehensive health insurance benefit option for Operating Engineer Bargaining Unit members.